Life Care Planning is an important task for all of us, whether young or old, healthy or facing challenges. Through increased awareness and access to information, Arizonans of all ages can make their choices known about who will manage their affairs in the event of an emergency. My Office has recently produced Life Care Planning for Everyone, a short video presentation that will encourage open discussions so that well reasoned choices can be made before an emergency – choices that will significantly reduce stress on families
Life Care Planning documents are available at no cost from the Office of the Arizona Attorney General in one of four ways:
- They are available at the Phoenix and Tucson main offices as well as numerous Satellite Offices located throughout the State
- They are downloadable below.
- They are available at community events where the Attorney General’s Fraud Fighters are staffing information booths. Please check our Community Events page.
- They are available by filling out a Life Care Planning request form and one will be mailed to you. Please do not request one unless you have tried the three previous options.
Where do I find the “General Durable Power of Attorney,” or other financial documents?
Power of attorney designations, wills and trusts are powerful legal instruments. It is recommended that you contact a private attorney for assistance with these and other serious legal matters.
Life Care Planning Packet Materials
- General Information about Arizona laws related to future incapacity
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on Life Care Planning
- Life Care Planning forms with instructions:
- Complete packet
- Descargue el paquete completo En Español
If you are interested in a Life Care Planning presentation for your organization or community group, please contact the Attorney General’s Community Outreach & Education staff at (602) 542-2123 or email@example.com.