Life Care Planning is an important task for all of us, whether young or old, healthy or facing challenges. Through increased awareness and access to information, Arizonans of all ages can make their choices known about who will manage their medical affairs in the event of an emergency.
The Attorney General offers the forms, at no cost to you, as follows:
- Click on the links below to download a complete packet or individual forms.
- Visit the Phoenix and Tucson offices, or one of several Satellite Offices for copies.
- Complete a Life Care Planning request form or call (602) 542-2123 or (800) 352-8431 to have them mailed to you.
- Durable Health Care Power of Attorney
- Durable Mental Health Care Power of Attorney
- Living Will (End of Life Care)
- Letter to My Agent (Representative)
- Pre-Hospital Medical Directive (Do Not Resuscitate) (must be printed on ORANGE paper)
To learn more:
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on Life Care Planning
- General Information about Arizona Laws related to future incapacity
You do not need an attorney to help you complete the forms, but if you have questions about filling them out and want to talk with a lawyer, click here for more information on legal services.
To request a Life Care Planning presentation for your organization, please contact: