Division: Criminal Division
Please note: Position is open until filled, resumes will be reviewed weekly.
The Arizona Attorney General’s Office Criminal Division/Special Investigations Section is seeking a Special Agent to be assigned to the Health Care Fraud (HCFA) Section. As a Special Agent, the position will coordinate closely with supervisors and prosecutors to:
1. Conduct interviews of victims, witnesses, investigative leads, and suspects.
2. Properly collect, process, control, and analyze evidence.
3. Prepare clear, concise, grammatically correct, and detailed written reports to document all aspects of the investigation.
4. Communicate regularly and effectively with prosecutors and provide courtroom/Grand Jury testimony as needed.
5. Be able to physically control a suspect and be prepared and able to use deadly force if necessary.
6. Provide support to other AGO employees and perform administrative tasks as needed.
7. Be safety conscious and use proper work methods by following standard police policies and procedures.
8. Take field enforcement action when appropriate
9. Maintain proficiency with a firearm and maintain AZPOST peace officer certification.
10. Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor at all times.