Division: Criminal Division
The Arizona Attorney General’s Office Criminal Division/Special Investigations Section is seeking a Criminal History Data Administrator; the position will be responsible for the following:
1. Updating AGO criminal histories electronically, by researching and updating Disposition Reports, gathering information to ensure accurate information is captured in the ACJIS database.
2. Research historic cases to ensure dispositions are entered into the system. Communicates with court staff and/or Arizona Department of Public Safety (DPS) Criminal History and/or statewide County Sheriff's Offices' AFIS Divisions.
3. Completing criminal history dispositions entries as it pertains to the current cases, new cases and closed cases.
4. Tasked with being the Asst. Systems Security Officer, acting as a liaison between the AGO and the DPS. Responsibilities include: record validation; quality control matters; updating, dissemination and security of manuals and other ACJIS/NCIC publications; ACJIS system security matters; agency personnel training and Terminal Operator Certification compliance; ACJIS/NCIC access; dealing with any equipment issues; conducting operation audits; dealing with ACJIS network usage; hit confirmations.
5. Assist in developing a Disposition Policy and Procedures for the AGO to correctly manage dispositions.
6. Maintain statistical data as it relates to criminal dispositions completed and pending.
7. Answer phones for the Criminal Division and directs calls to the appropriate section staff member.