Victims' Rights Complaint Form

If you are a victim as defined by A.R.S. §13-4401(19) and you believe your rights have been violated during the criminal or judicial process, the first step is to contact the agency in question and request the relief you believe is appropriate.  If you are unsuccessful in resolving the issue, you may file a complaint with the Arizona Attorney General’s Office of Victim Services. 

Para asistencia en español, por favor llame al 602-542-4911.

  • Complete the online complaint form below or
  • Print out and complete the mail-in form
  • The information contained in this complaint form and provided to the State Victims' Rights Administrator for Compliance is not privileged or confidential and may be shared with the government or legal agency that is the subject of the complaint or other relevant parties.

Your Information

Contact Info

Government or Legal Agency You Are Complaining About

Complaint Information

Upload requirements
I accept

Please note: Filing a complaint does not guarantee a full investigation. Please allow up to two weeks to receive a response.

To send in additional information:

Office of Victim Services - CAP BLDG
2005 N Central Ave.
Phoenix, AZ 85004
Fax: 602-542-8453

Thank you for taking the time to complete this form.