Delivery Sales Ban
BUYING CIGARETTES AND MOST OTHER TOBACCO PRODUCTS OVER THE INTERNET IS ILLEGAL
- PURCHASES ARE PROHIBITED BY ARIZONA LAW - see A.R.S. § 36-798.06, a copy of which can be found here.
- OTHER NON-FACE TO FACE PURCHASES ARE ALSO ILLEGAL (for example, mail order or over the telephone).
- PURCHASES MUST BE IN PERSON AT A RETAIL STORE (except pipe tobacco and cigars).
- YOUR PACKAGE WILL LIKELY NOT BE DELIVERED: Delivery services cannot knowingly transport the tobacco products you order, so they will likely refuse to deliver your package.
- THIS IS A FELONY.
- YOU CAN BE FINED and subject to other civil penalties.
- ILLEGALLY PURCHASED TOBACCO PRODUCTS ARE CONTRABAND, SUBJECT TO SEIZURE AND DESTRUCTION.
- The Attorney General’s Office is taking steps to uncover and prevent this illegal activity.
- Please see the Tobacco Laws and FAQ pages at www.azag.gov/tobacco for more information.