PHOENIX - Attorney General Mark Brnovich will join CVS Health, first responders, and community leaders for a press conference to announce that a lifesaving opioid overdose reversal medication will now be sold without a prescription at all 195 CVS pharmacy locations in Arizona.
- Robert Marshall, Regional Manager for CVS Pharmacy
- Attorney General Mark Brnovich
- Representative Heather Carter
- Cindy Sierzchula, Mother of impacted teen
- Bryan Jeffries, President of the Professional Firefighters of Arizona
WHEN: Tuesday, May 23, 2017, 10:00 AM
WHERE: CVS Pharmacy at 1610 East Camelback Road, Phoenix, AZ
For additional questions, please contact Director of Media Relations.