PHOENIX – The Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) ordered today that the Title 42 policy will remain in place.
"Our office has been proud to lead the charge on this important issue," said Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich. “It's disappointing the Biden administration is willing to sacrifice the safety of American families for political purposes."
Title 42 has been successfully used by this and the previous administration more than 2.4 million times.
Read the order here.
General Brnovich is a national leader when it comes to challenging the federal government’s disastrous and illegal policies that are fueling the border crisis. Since last year, he has filed numerous lawsuits to hold the Biden administration accountable, including:
- Arizona et al. v. Garland, et al. (Challenging DHS Fast-Track Asylum System)
- Arizona et al. v. Biden (Challenging DHS Final Guidance)
- Arizona v. San Francisco (Defending Public Charge Rule)
- Arizona v. Mayorkas, et al. (Challenging Biden administration’s illegal violation relating to cancellation of border wall construction and the Remain in Mexico program)
- Arizona, et al. v. USDHS, et al. (Challenging Interim Guidance)