Victims' Rights Training
- 2016-2017 Training Brochure
- Basic Victims' Rights Training is presented from 9AM to 3PM with a one hour break for lunch (lunch on your own).
- Advanced Victims' Rights Training is presented in a 3 hour session from 9AM to 12PM
Basic & Advanced Trainings are approved for the following credit:
- Arizona Peace Officer Standards & Training (AZ POST)
- Committee on Judicial Education and Training (COJET)
- Continuing Legal Education (CLE)
FY2017 Training Schedule & Online Registration
Click the level of training below and select the County you wish to register for.
A confirmation email will be sent to you once you have submitted your registration.
Be sure to include your correct email/contact information as dates, times, and locations are subject to change.
Registrants will be notified of changes to training via email.
FY2017 Training Schedule will be available by September 30, for questions or to be added to the notification list once the new schedule is complete, please contact OVSTraining@azag.gov
Basic Victims' Rights Training
Basic Victims' Rights Training is presented from 9AM to 3PM with a one hour break for lunch (lunch on your own).
This training is highly recommended for employees new to victims' rights or for anyone who needs a refresher. Content covers fundamental information about victims' rights for adult and juvenile crimes in Arizona.
Please note: It is highly recommended that you attend the Basic Training prior to attending the Advanced Training. This course has also been recently updated and has new curriculum as of FY 2015.
- Brief History
- Victims' Journey through the Justice System with Applicable
- Victims' Compensation Programs
Advanced Victims' Rights Training
Advanced Victims' Rights Training is presented in a 3 hour session from 9AM to 12PM.
This training is for experienced victim service providers, 101 graduates, and anyone interested in gaining a deeper understanding of victims' rights in the state of Arizona
- 2016 Legislative Update
- Case Law Discussions
- Complex Victims' Rights: A Workshop for Overcoming Obstacles
For more information on Victims’ Rights Training or to schedule/request a private training for your office please contact OVSTraining@azag.gov