Community Outreach and Education Satellite Office/Center:
The Arizona Attorney General’s Community Outreach & Education is a statewide crime prevention and education initiative. The program offers educational presentations and provides written and Web-based resources to community groups on a wide range of issues.
- Crime Prevention topics include: the Top 10 Consumer Scams, Identity Theft, Methamphetamine and Internet Safety.
- Educational Programs include: Civil Rights, Life Care Planning, Predatory Lending and Cyber-Bullying.
- Civil Rights Programs include: Fair Housing, Employment Discrimination, Voting Discrimination and Public Accommodations.
The Community Outreach & Education maintains a network of neighborhood satellite offices and centers throughout Arizona. Satellite offices are staffed by volunteers trained to provide information and take complaints on consumer fraud, predatory lending, civil rights and other topics of community concern. Satellite centers offer informational literature on these topics with volunteers ready to assist individuals with questions or complaints. The Attorney General’s satellite offices and centers are operated at no cost to taxpayers; they are housed in donated venues and staffed by unpaid volunteers.
- Central Arizona Satellite Offices
- Northern Arizona Satellite Offices
- Southern Arizona Satellite Offices
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
Community Outreach & Education
Arizona Attorney General’s Office
1275 West Washington Street
Phoenix, Arizona 85007
(602) 542-2123 (Phoenix)
(520) 628-6504 (Tucson)
(800) 352-8431 (toll free in State of Arizona, outside Maricopa and Pima Counties)
(602) 364-1970 (fax)