(Phoenix, Ariz. – May 2, 2005) Attorney General Terry Goddard will join Police Officers from across Arizona this evening to remember those officers who died in the line of duty. The ceremony will take place in front of the Arizona Peace Officers Memorial in Wesley Bolin Plaza beginning at 7:00 p.m.
This year the following officers will be remembered:
- Agent George DeBates, U.S. Border Patrol
- Deputy Joseph Goldsmith, Apace County Sheriff’s Department
- Agent Sean Magsamen, U.S. Border Patrol
- Officer Don Schultz, Phoenix Police Department
- Officer Eric White, Phoenix Police Department
- Officer Jason Wolfe, Phoenix Police Department
- Officer Darroll Yoos, Phoenix Police Department
Goddard will travel to Tucson later this week to participate in the Tucson Police Department’s Peace Officer Memorial services. The services will be held Thursday, May 5 beginning at 9 a.m. The ceremony will be held at 270 W. Stone Avenue.