Payday loans are illegal in the state of Arizona since June 30, 2010. If a consumer took out a payday loan prior to this time, they are still obligated to pay back that loan. If an Arizona consumer is receiving solicitations for payday loans, in-person or from a Web site, they should consider reporting the information to the Arizona Attorney General’s Office. OperationSunset was established to create awareness and answer payday loan concerns.
For more information, please review the Frequently Asked Questions and Additional Resources (below). You may also e-mail our office at email@example.com or you may call (602) 542-5763 and a representative will return your call promptly.
- Arizona AARP
- Arizona Better Business Bureau
- Arizona Children's Action Alliance
- Arizona Community Action Association
- Arizona Consumer's Council
- Arizona Department of Financial Institutions
- Center for Responsible Lendng
- Consumer Federation of America
- Federal Trade Commission
- National Federation for Credit Counseling
- Southwest Center for Economic Integrity
- U.S. Trustee Program