Arizona Attorney General

Mark Brnovich



I see you offer Advanced Directives (ie: DNR, Living Will, Health Care Power of Attorney, etc…) for free to the public. Should I also file these forms with your office once filled out?



The Arizona Attorney General’s Office provides these forms only as a courtesy. Some of these forms should be filed with the Arizona Secretary of State’s Office. Additional information may be found online here: