Arizona Attorney General

Mark Brnovich



I need legal representation, where do I go?


You may wish to contact the State Bar of Arizona at

The State Bar can assist you in finding a private attorney to represent you. They can also help you determine if you qualify for free or discounted legal assistance through an attorney volunteer program.